The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm

The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm
The Family that lives on Little Bit of Faith Farm

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ooops ----

So...I was trying to update the blog a bit and totally changed the address b/c I didn't like the old one -- which is why some of you couldn't get to it when you clicked on the facebook posting from earlier today :)

So....this is the right one -- I won't change it again :)

Notice to those of you who might be checking in (especially family :)) -- B/c of the stage of life I am right now, my blogging will tend to be raw and uncut  -- that just means I will speak from my heart and probably tell you exactly what I am feeling and thinking.

I am feeling God leading me to be completely open as I type.  Especially on the subject of salvation.  After all that has happened lately with Japan and the horrible tragedy and loss that has occurred there, I realize that so many people I know and love are in jeapordy of dying without knowing Jesus as their Savior.  So....my hope and prayer is that God will use this blog and all that our family is going through right now and in the future to help others see that God is real, He is HOPE, He is LOVE, He is all this world needs.

Now..that being said - am I the perfect example of any of this  -NO!  In fact, as I type it is with tears streaming down my face b/c of my own lack of faith at the moment.  Our family is going thru some tough stuff right now - my heart knows that God has this all under control.  His plan is perfect.  But...being in the middle of it  - well...I sometimes have my moments of being human and letting my head fill with doubt.  Tonight is one of those moments.  So...I will be seeking His word and continuing to wait upon His goodness.  I know He wants what is best for our family!

Okay - so hopefully those of you that check in will somehow be encouraged by my rambling on :)

Off for tonight and hopefully when I come back to edit a few things tomorrow I won't make it impossible for you to find our blog again :)

Because of Christ -
Jami

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I am just a mom - like so many others who may read this. But...I am living my dream. All I have ever wanted to do was to be a mommy. I am a mommy to 3 beautiful children. I hope others who read our blog will see how much we Love God, Love our family, Love homeschooling.and now Love our small homestead/farm! My prayer is to be the best Godly mom, wife, teacher, friend, sister, daughter,aunt...and whatever other roles God gives me along this journey. May I be faithful to the roles He has called me to do. And...may I do them as doing them unto the Lord!