The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm

The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm
The Family that lives on Little Bit of Faith Farm

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We're Back -----

Okay -- we tried this a few years ago and I failed miserably. But...so much has happened and is happening in our life right now that I really felt led to get back to blogging. Mostly b/c I feel God telling me that what we have and will be going thru might help others. And...if our lives can be encouraging to other Christians and more importantly to non-believers, then that is what we want.

So....be patient with me as I update our blog a bit, but I hope to be back posting daily or every other day soon!

Many of you have been walking this road with us for the last couple of years and for that we thank you! Thank you for your prayers, your love, your wisdom, and most importantly YOUR LOVE.

We are blessed! I hope that as I begin blogging again, God will use my words and our daily lives to bless those who read what I type!

Because of Him -
Jami :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I am just a mom - like so many others who may read this. But...I am living my dream. All I have ever wanted to do was to be a mommy. I am a mommy to 3 beautiful children. I hope others who read our blog will see how much we Love God, Love our family, Love homeschooling.and now Love our small homestead/farm! My prayer is to be the best Godly mom, wife, teacher, friend, sister, daughter,aunt...and whatever other roles God gives me along this journey. May I be faithful to the roles He has called me to do. And...may I do them as doing them unto the Lord!