The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm

The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm
The Family that lives on Little Bit of Faith Farm

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Feeling the tug to really blog------

I started this blog with good intentions and then life got in my way!  In fact, I have honestly not given any thought to this blog in well over a year.....until about 2 weeks ago!  I have been having nagging thoughts creep into my little brain constantly pulling me back to my blog!  Which is weird bc honestly I am NOT a writer at all!!  No really-- hate to write--- I am not creative and seriously detest anything remotely connected to having to use proper grammar at all---YUCK!  I am a hands on, messy science kind of gal!!!!  Heck.... That's why I play in the garden and have chickens!!!!!!

But, apparently God has some other plans bc I can't explain away why I think I should come back to the blogging world and be a bit more serious about it!

Perhaps I really do have things to share.....ways to help others with homeschool, farm life, being frugal.......

I am gonna dive in and start updating the blog!  Hoping many of you will dive in with me!!  My writing probably won't be funny, entertaining, or even close to the quality of other bloggers out there!  But it will be from my heart!

Okay -- here we go.... Stay tuned and let's see where God leads us on this journey together!!!!!

2 comments:

David said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. I used to live here a little, but facebook keeps me mostly occupied. I would like to be a writer, but I really stink at it! When friends say that I ought to write a book, since I am a storyteller, I say "you first!" Funny how nobody who has ever published a book ever tells me to write one too! Maybe they are being kind, hoping to preserve me from the stress of the endeavor.

Thehensonmom said...

I feel the same. I am not a writer, but I enjoy blogging for some reason....lol. I have not been consistent lately with life being crazy. My goal is to be more consistent.1201

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I am just a mom - like so many others who may read this. But...I am living my dream. All I have ever wanted to do was to be a mommy. I am a mommy to 3 beautiful children. I hope others who read our blog will see how much we Love God, Love our family, Love homeschooling.and now Love our small homestead/farm! My prayer is to be the best Godly mom, wife, teacher, friend, sister, daughter,aunt...and whatever other roles God gives me along this journey. May I be faithful to the roles He has called me to do. And...may I do them as doing them unto the Lord!