The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm

The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm
The Family that lives on Little Bit of Faith Farm

Friday, November 7, 2014

ughhhhhhhh -- Research, Research, and more Research --

Wow --- Good thing I am a committed gal --- I said I was coming back to the blogging world and I meant it.  But....wowza.....been doing research for two straight days.  Trying to decide how to make the Little Bit of Faith Farm blog even better!  I may be in over my head....but...once I say I am doing something that I believe I have been led to do to help others and glorify God -- I do it!!!  So hang tight with me while I conquer the techy side of the blog!  Then...we will dive in together and have so much to learn !

If you are a momma, a wife, a homeschooling family, a homesteading family, looking to be more simple in your lifestyle, wanting to use natural remedies, love making things yourself, love being messy (and making mistakes along the way),  or just love Jesus like we do......come on over and join us!  I hope you will enjoy learning from our fun, crazy, happy, adventurous, yet striving to be self sufficient lifestyle!

God has called me to this!  Now it's time to share it with others b/c if I can do this ANYONE can!  I promise if you knew me just a few years ago - God has changed me and is shaping me into the gal He really wants me to be!!!! (It only took me 40 years to allow Him to do so - sigh - I am a slow learner sometimes)!

I will leave you with this picture tonight because it is one of my favorites of our middle daughter who LOVES this farming life as much as I do.  She will find any reason to be outside as close to the chickens as she can be.........
@Little Bit of Faith Farm


From Our Farm to Yours --- whether it's big or small --- A little bit of FAITH is all you need ---
- Jami -

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I am just a mom - like so many others who may read this. But...I am living my dream. All I have ever wanted to do was to be a mommy. I am a mommy to 3 beautiful children. I hope others who read our blog will see how much we Love God, Love our family, Love homeschooling.and now Love our small homestead/farm! My prayer is to be the best Godly mom, wife, teacher, friend, sister, daughter,aunt...and whatever other roles God gives me along this journey. May I be faithful to the roles He has called me to do. And...may I do them as doing them unto the Lord!