The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm

The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm
The Family that lives on Little Bit of Faith Farm

Friday, November 28, 2014

Trying..........

I so badly want to get our blog moved to a "real" blogging site and get my own domain, etc!  But....gosh....it's all so overwhelming to me.  And....really....I just don't want to pay someone $300+ to create my own website for me. ($ is just too big of a deal for me to spend it on something like that for me)!  I really want to have a blog that benefits others b/c I think our lifestyle has a lot to offer -- I love what God is doing in our lives and believe He wants us to share it! So...I guess I am going to have to suck it up and figure this whole blogging world out --- any pointers out there???

I keep hearing I should switch to Wordpress.org and then pay for my own domain, etc.  But...while researching it all seems overwhelming and also expensive.  How much should I be expecting to pay? Should I use BlueHost? DreamHost?  Can I really design my own blog or will I be in over my head with very little HTML knowledge??

Okay bloggers out there -- help a girl out!!!  I have read ebook after ebook and still don't feel qualified but yet have this nagging voice inside me saying YOU CAN DO IT!

So... will be waiting to hear from ya'll ----- especially if you are a blogger that has utilized your blog to bring in some extra income for your family!

But...I need you to break it down in easy to understand "farm-momma" terms please!  My brain is a bit overloaded with technical mumble jumble from reading and researching the blogging world!  I am strong....I am a farm girl....I can do a blog -- I KNOW I CAN!!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I am just a mom - like so many others who may read this. But...I am living my dream. All I have ever wanted to do was to be a mommy. I am a mommy to 3 beautiful children. I hope others who read our blog will see how much we Love God, Love our family, Love homeschooling.and now Love our small homestead/farm! My prayer is to be the best Godly mom, wife, teacher, friend, sister, daughter,aunt...and whatever other roles God gives me along this journey. May I be faithful to the roles He has called me to do. And...may I do them as doing them unto the Lord!