The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm

The Family of Little Bit of Faith Farm
The Family that lives on Little Bit of Faith Farm

Friday, March 25, 2011

Why God Allows Circumstances to Happen -

Okay -- so today while preparing a little something for my Tastefully Simple team's Success Event tomorrow, I was looking for some motivational material that I could use at the beginning - God led me to this site.  I had heard of this man before, but never really watched anything.  Well....after seeing one video (the one God I am sure had picked especially for me), I am now convinced that God led me to this for ME not for my team.

Personally the last several years have been a struggle for me with my health.  Getting and learning to deal with a diagnosis of PsA (psoriatic arthritis) has knocked me and my family for a loop - actually they all handle it much better than me.  Just this week, I have begun to understand that God will use this if I only allow Him to do so.  Living in constant pain - well for lack of a better word at the moment - SUCKS!  But....God has this if I only let Him.  He may choose to not heal me on this earth, but it is time for me to start letting Him use me while I am on this earth!

Our family -- has been dealt some YUCKY stuff both financially and just trying to get this whole moving thing in order.  We have been praying and praying and praying and praying.  I have been teaching the kids daily that God knows our hearts, but that He has the perfect plan for all of this.  They are amazing in understanding it all, but have I been listening to my own words as I teach them?- I am not so sure.  My faith has its moments!  But...honestly -I know God has this completely under control.  Even when I can't even figure out how we will get thru tomorrow - God knows exactly when and how we will move to Greenville.  He knows all of the other many needs we have and are struggling with. HE KNOWS and HE CARES and HE WILL USE IT FOR HIS GLORY if I only let HIM!

Which is exactly what Mike and I began praying back in October - that God would use whatever we had to go thru to let others (especially all of our friends and family who do not know HIM) see HIM in us.  This week I have so been Peter and have taken my eyes of of my Lord and Savior - shame on me!

After watching this amazing 28 year old man who had so much more of a reason than myself to doubt God, how can I possibly NOT KNOW that God is in the miracle business and He will provide for ALL of my personal needs and my family's needs in HIS PERFECT TIME so that others will see HIM in our lives!

Thank you Jesus for smacking me with the 2 x 4 tonight!  May others be blessed thru our life and thru this amazing man without limbs!

He's got this!
Jami :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I am just a mom - like so many others who may read this. But...I am living my dream. All I have ever wanted to do was to be a mommy. I am a mommy to 3 beautiful children. I hope others who read our blog will see how much we Love God, Love our family, Love homeschooling.and now Love our small homestead/farm! My prayer is to be the best Godly mom, wife, teacher, friend, sister, daughter,aunt...and whatever other roles God gives me along this journey. May I be faithful to the roles He has called me to do. And...may I do them as doing them unto the Lord!